New User
jtww
0 Kudos

NO Customer Service for Nook HD

Have had a problem with my apps since the upgrade to 2.1 . Have tried to get help through Customer Service but they have no idea how to help me. Guess I should have bought an I-pad, at least they pretend to care.......

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv
0 Kudos

Re: NO Customer Service for Nook HD

If you are close to a store, I am sure their nook rep will be glad to figure out what is going on.

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX
0 Kudos

generally, these forums can be very helpful but you have to ask for help or we don't know you need it.

Contributor
ejohnson53
0 Kudos

Tries the chat thing and they just disconnected as soon as I posted my problems with the update. Not a good way to do business.

New User
clxr66
0 Kudos

just got disconnected from chat while typing my question after waiting 8 minutes for the chat person to incorrectly paraphrase my first question. Very sad customer service
Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX
0 Kudos

as I already stated...ask your question HERE and you might get answers. There are many of us that may have found solutions to your issues..but we don't read minds. You have to tell us specifically what the issue is and if we can help, we will.

Frequent Contributor
Claimdude
0 Kudos

jtww,

Take a valium or something. I have had very good service from B&N customer service in the past as have others. The folks here on this forum are EXTREMELY helpful and don't get paid a penny. Oddly enough though they can help with HD+ problems they don't read minds so state your problems and see if someone here can help OR, sell your HD and get an iPad for about $300 more. Then life will be grand for you and us cause you won't be whining here. Hmmmmmm, not a hard decision for me.

BTW, I lost my scrapbooks with the update but frankly the update added so much additional functionality I haven't even mentioned the scrapbook issue in the forum before now.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Seriously.

If you write down what your problem is then you might get help.

If you don't say what your problem is then no one can help.

Writing something general and vague like 'my apps aren't available' doesn't help. More details.