New User
C_Red
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Need to register my HD+ to my B &N account, due to strange circumstances it is on a seperate acct.

My Nook HD+ is registered to its own seperate account instead of my B&N account. I want to switch it. Should I deregister & then reregister using my B&N account, or is there a better way?

I couldn't remember my B&N account info when I set the HD+ up originally, was out of state and in a rush.

I don't have much of anything on it yet, but my main B&N account has books I'd like to be on my HD+, etc.

Thanks much.

Wordsmith
PJLLB

Re: Need to register my HD+ to my B &N account, due to strange circumstances it is on a seperate

C_Red wrote:

My Nook HD+ is registered to its own seperate account instead of my B&N account. I want to switch it. Should I deregister & then reregister using my B&N account, or is there a better way?

I couldn't remember my B&N account info when I set the HD+ up originally, was out of state and in a rush.

I don't have much of anything on it yet, but my main B&N account has books I'd like to be on my HD+, etc.

Thanks much.

You need to unregister it and then re-register to the other account.  You "main B&N account" items will then be available to you on your device.

New User
C_Red
0 Kudos

Re: Need to register my HD+ to my B &N account, due to strange circumstances it is on a seperate

Thank you!