MaryLouSoczek
0 Kudos

Re: No Pandora on new Nook HD+???

Yeah. I just noticed it too!
Wordsmith
2noelle
0 Kudos

Re: No Pandora on new Nook HD+???

I was very surprised and excited to see that Pandora, crosswords and spotify were also present.  I had no idea when this happened!  But I'm glad.

Contributor
words-music-art

Re: No Pandora??!!

To echo the latest postings, I had Pandora on my previous NC & NT and now, drum-roll, I also have a fully functioning Pandora on my Nook HD, listening while I'm typing this posting:smileyvery-happy: I know timing could have been better, but I still think it's a positive reflection on Pandora, that it would be only a short time for them to have an updated app. I also got Spotify on the HD as well ... Enjoy everyone!

Wordsmith
2noelle
0 Kudos

Pandora with ads, I guess that's better than no Pandora.
Distinguished Wordsmith
Rignes
0 Kudos

I guess it comes down to personal preference.  I don't really care much about the ads one way or the other as long as they are unintrusive.

flyingtoastr
Topics: 55
Kudos: 2,980
0 Kudos

2noelle wrote:
Pandora with ads, I guess that's better than no Pandora.

To be fair, the NC/NT version without ads was an anomaly, as the standard Android/iOS apps have had them forever.

Distinguished Bibliophile
patgolfneb
0 Kudos

Shortly after the NC/NT Pandora app came out Pandora signed, much legal saber rattling involved, a new ASAP agreement. The end result was ads, at least if using more than a few hours per month.