Frequent Contributor
bru20
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

No confirmation email for purchases

It says they are in my Nook library and indeed they are but I never received confirmation emails for my purchases today.  Previously did for my other purchases.

Scribe
frantastk

Re: No confirmation email for purchases

[ Edited ]

I almost always receive confirmation emails from my purchase within  minutes . Almost always. Every once in a while there is a blip in the system and I won't get the email for a few hours, rarely a couple of days. Some email throws them into spam. Gmail does it occasionally, but that hasn't happened in a while.

If you need the confirmation now, you can check out your order history on the website. They should be there.

Frequent Contributor
bru20
0 Kudos

frantastk wrote:

I almost always receive confirmation emails from my purchase within  minutes . Almost always. Every once in a while there is a blip in the system and I won't get the email for a few hours, rarely a couple of days. Some email throws them into spam. Gmail does it occasionally, but that hasn't happened in a while.

If you need the confirmation now, you can check out your order history on the website. They should be there.

Yes I too have always received confirmation which is why this is strange. 24 hours later and still nothing for two purchases.  Definitely not in spam either.  Like I said the items are in my library and order status shows they went through.  I keep all my confirmations.  I guess these went to places unknown so I won't have them for my records.

Frequent Contributor
sandisadie
0 Kudos

I too ordered books on Aug 17th and haven't received a confirmation email.  I went to my acct. and copied the order # & price just in case.  The books went onto my nook & I have opened them.  I've never failed to receive an email until now. 

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

Last year I purchased an eBook and the confirmation email didn't show up until about a month later.
http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
Frequent Contributor
bru20
0 Kudos

The confirmations for my two purchases just showed up.  About 57 hours after the purchase :smileysurprised: .