New User
BuffaloBill19
0 Kudos

Nook HD+ Download Que ?

I have A Nook HAD+ with the latest updatesWhen I'm Using Chrome I Keep Getting Notifications For Previously Downloaded Documents And Downloads That FailedThe Same Notifications Are Repeated Over And Over Again Blocking Access To The Upper Right Side Of The ScreenHow Can I Clear The Queue and stop the Downloads for those items?   Thanks !!

Wordsmith
PJLLB
0 Kudos

Re: Nook HD+ Download Que ?

BuffaloBill19 wrote:

I have A Nook HAD+ with the latest updatesWhen I'm Using Chrome I Keep Getting Notifications For Previously Downloaded Documents And Downloads That FailedThe Same Notifications Are Repeated Over And Over Again Blocking Access To The Upper Right Side Of The ScreenHow Can I Clear The Queue and stop the Downloads for those items?   Thanks !!

You could clear the cache and data for Chrome, and force stop it.  This will remove your bookmarks, so you might want to back them up.

Wordsmith
AlbionRose
0 Kudos

I use Dolphin rather than Chrome, so I haven't seen Chrome-specific notifications.

General device notifications appear at the top of the screen half way across.

To clear these, you tap on the speech bubble top centre and the list of Notifications appears as a drop down list.

You can then swipe individual notifications sideways to get rid of them.

New User
bean111
0 Kudos

Thank you a simple swipe!  I should have known!