New User
DaanyH
0 Kudos

Nook HD wont turn on. Blue Screen

Hello everyone 

I hope somebody can help me since im freaking out. I was using my nook and suddenly the screen turned blue. It wont show anything else. I dont know what happened. Please some help! Thanks again!

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener
0 Kudos

Re: Nook HD wont turn on. Blue Screen

Did you try pressing the "n" button and the power button down at the same time?
New User
Thunderpie94
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. I've tried turing my nook off, waiting a few hours, and pressing the power button and 'n' button simontaneously for 30 seconds multiple times but nothing seems to work

Inspired Contributor
ConnieL4193
0 Kudos

Ok, I really have to point out the obvious here. Should this happen to me, I am NOT coming on this board to ask about it. I am going to B&N and having them replace it. Seriously. You're wasting time coming on here for these kinds of problems. I see this all the time with people and smart phones. Some times you ask others about it and other times you go right back to the carrier. This is one of those times I think.

New User
Maria-MCR
0 Kudos

So this totally worked. Got my nook up and running. Thanks for the info.
New User
Boomchikawahwah
0 Kudos

Yes, pressing the the n and power buttons at the same time worked for me. I exposed my nook hd for half a day inside my truck in moderately cold CA weather and it turned blue once I took it in. This procedure worked.