New User
jmfuqua2013
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Nook Reformatted Itself?

After the startup issue I posted about where it was stuck and following that advice, my nook started fully this morning but it had completely reformatted itself :smileysad: None of my books are on there anymore :smileysad: Is there anything I can do because those books cost a lot of money :smileysad: I was planning to upgrade to a 32 but because of the nook being stuck like it had been I never got to put all of my books/apps onto the nook cloud.

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Reformatted Itself?

Go to Edit Profiles (on top) Select Profile, then Manage Content. Make sure books (and apps and anything else you want) is selected. Save. Then go back to your lbrary and see if they appear.

New User
jmfuqua2013
0 Kudos

None of what I purchased is showing under my Nook profile on the nook itself. It is showing under my barnes and noble account but saying that there are technical difficulties downloading any of it.

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX

jmfuqua2013 wrote:

None of what I purchased is showing under my Nook profile on the nook itself. It is showing under my barnes and noble account but saying that there are technical difficulties downloading any of it.

The content of your profile got messed with, you'll have to reset it like you did when you first got your device. Follow the directions posted above and

it will all be there. This used to happen with every update, but it's getting more rare. That it stalled on the installation is probably what messed it up for you. Upsetting, I know.

If you continue to have problems once you've checked your settings, etc, you might need to try reinstalling the update. It might have gotten corrupted when it stalled.