Contributor
mbth3368
0 Kudos

Nook Shop

My Nook Shop won't load on my Nook, but i can surf the web on it and play google games? Is there a problem with it?

Contributor
gnees
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Shop

Mine is also not loading. And I went to download the free Friday book and a screen said I already have it. I checked and I do not own the book. So I tried to go to my library over the web and it told me I had no books. But on the nook and nook for PC app I see all my books. I think they must be having some server issues.

Contributor
mbth3368
0 Kudos

Thank you for sending back a reply. Hopefully the will fix a problem.  I wish they would send messages, saying there was a problem with nook. or give updates.

Reader
WyomingFan
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem with both Nook Hd+ and Nook color. Don't think it's our equipment!

New User
twloker
0 Kudos

I'm having the same probelm with NOOK Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 on both PC and MS Surface RT

New User
SWisnieski
0 Kudos

Just bought my Nook HD+ today and haven't been able to access shop either. All I get is a blank screen with "Unable to load the data" on it.

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

New User
bicuspid
0 Kudos

having the same issue too. hopefully they fix it soon. i just tried to download a book that i've been dying to read!

Bibliophile
laurieb52
0 Kudos

My nook book library is back up and running on the website as of a minute or so ago, but not my video library.

Life's a chair of bowlies...and it's all about Plan B!
Contributor
KellieKatLady
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. I tried refreshing after reading laurieb'spost but still no good. Hopefully BN will get this cleared up pretty quickly.

Contributor
KellieKatLady
0 Kudos

Looks like BN might be back in business. I just went to my library on my hd+ and the books I bought earlier from my computer finally showed up