Contributor
growls

Re: Nook hd - can I have the device back I bought ?

Well Ive just got back in from work and  statrted reading from my post  so if I misunderstood then  my   apologies to that person

Inspired Correspondent
Fat_Old_Guy
0 Kudos

At this point I have to wonder why you are even still here? You made your point, and clearly you have to know that they will not be going back to the bad old days with no play store access.

Contributor
growls

well t Ive stated where I consistently stand  on the matter and I replied to someone  who adressed  me a few posts back, if some one offers advice / help its  simply manners to acknowledge that help

Distinguished Bibliophile
bobstro
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Numerous people have provided sound advice, whether you've chosen to follow it or not, growls. I agree with some of your basic sentiments, but you're being rude and insulting to a bunch of people who are attempting to help you. I'd certainly appreciate it if you would refrain from those stupid generalizations that you keep throwing out. Whatever super-duper consumer protection laws you have don't seem to be doing you a bit of good at the moment, so you might want to tone it down.

Inspired Contributor
Swedereades

Sooo, just out of cusriousity, when you're planning to "vote with your feet" and not give BN any of your money, what device would you get? What device meets your cirteria for what you want from it and don't have any "Google crap"? 

Contributor
growls
0 Kudos

At this moment in time I dont  honestly know ,  I will have to look  into the matter again as I simply want a decent ebook / cbr ,cbz reader.

Im really not too fussed about gaming , other tablet functions because I allready own a desktop pc and a laptop that covers those functions.

To be fair to B&N thier nagaine functiond  were the best  on the market at the time I bought` the device, they just ruined with the software,

Inspired Correspondent
Fat_Old_Guy

Most people,and every tech site I have seen think it was an improvement. The fact that you are still here makes me think you are just trolling at this point.
Inspired Contributor
Swedereades
0 Kudos

To be fair, there has been posts to reply to for the OP. For example the question I asked.

Contributor
growls

Fatoldguy Then you always have the option to ignore this thread. You want to be a troll ok ill bite, its not  important to me what you think or what  other tech reviews think thats your oppionion  and your welcome to it. 

Contributor
Megthered

someone call the  waaaaaaaaaambulance!