Frequent Contributor
Opa-MN
0 Kudos

On Line Nook Book Wish List

Any one else using the "old" online Nook Book Wish List?  I have been using mine since the 1st edition days.  I know the device based list will not synch and still have about 65 books on my online list.  They changed the format for the BN.com My Account page and now the link to the wish list is no longer on the page.  Has anyone else noticed this or found the link elsewhere?

Bibliophile
5ivedom

Re: On Line Nook Book Wish List

Does this link work for you (you'll have to sign in) -

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/WishList.aspx

Frequent Contributor
Opa-MN
0 Kudos

Thanks, but that is not the one I am trying to access.  If you go back to the old days of Nook (December 2009) the Nook did not have a wishlist on the device, but it was on the website.  I have used that ever since not having seen the need to use the device based wishlist.  The recent change to the website does not contain a link to the wishlist.  I finally found that I can find a link on the My B&N page.  Unfortunately, that is a pain to get to.

I guess it is a case of B&N "moving my cheese."  I used live chat last night to ask the question and the help was less than helpful.

Contributor
Jamal_Taylor

It looks like it's buried in the drop-down menu on that wish list page.
This link seems to go straight to it.

It still doesn't synch with the wish list on the device, which is really annoying.