Contributor
Robbi129
0 Kudos

Problem with Library Books on NT HD+

I got a Nook Tablet HD+ for christmas. I had trouble downloading library books on it, but I came here and found the solution and it worked great for the first book.  Now for the second and third books i have downloaded to my nook when i click on them to read it tells me there is an error that the book has been returned.  It has not, it is still in my adobe digital editions and when i go into "my computer" and click on my nook icon it is in the internal files there.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong? 

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Re: Problem with Library Books on NT HD+

Robbi, if you search for ADE in the forums you'll find threads with some different things that worked for different users.

The ones I remember:

Option 1:

1) delete the book from nook.

2) redownload it from library.

3) Now move it over to your Nook.

Option 2:

actually, I'm not confident i remember that correctly. You'll have to search the forums.

Contributor
Robbi129
0 Kudos

thanks so much, but I have tried all that.  I am getting so frustrated with it.  I had no problems with my other nooks.  I will check the ADE forums.

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX

download the OVerdrive app from the Nook appstore. It will let you go to your library, browse and download your library and any drm epubs. You'll have to authorize it with your ADE ID and password.

New User
gpalms
0 Kudos

This does not work, though some people have had short-term success with it. Thanks for trying!
New User
gpalms
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Compulsive Reader: This was the BEST reply and the only one on all the message boards that worked for library books. Thank you!!!