Reader
Tim_C
0 Kudos

Question about Nook Cloud

On my Nook HD, I usually move books to the cloud when I am done reading them.  However, lately every book I move automatically redownloads the book to my library the next time I connect to wi-fi.  Any ideas how to stop this?

Frequent Contributor
bru20
0 Kudos

Re: Question about Nook Cloud

I am having the same problem but it only happens with my latest books.  Older ones stay in the Cloud.

Frequent Contributor
bru20
0 Kudos

Did you by chance reregister your device recently?

Reader
Tim_C
0 Kudos

No I haven't. Seems to happened randomly.
Reader
awmcneal
0 Kudos

I'm having this problem too.  It's random.  Some books stay in the cloud, most of them just reload.  What happened to the option of archiving? or is/was this the same as moving them to the cloud?

Inspired Wordsmith
petesnook

The option to archive is available, but it's hidden. To access it, hold down the volume down button and tap and hold the book icon you wish to archive. This will bring up a menu that includes archive.

Distinguished Correspondent
lochnez
0 Kudos

I have the Nook app on my phone. If I long press a title, Archive is one of the choices I get. That will be true for iOS and for Android phones and tablets. It is also possible on the website library, and the Windows 8 Nook app.

Frequent Contributor
seacitylady
0 Kudos

I have a Nook Color in addition to the HD+. I usually archive from that device & the items seem to stay put. The only "fluke" is a couple of magazines that have remained on the HD+ even though they are archived & do not show up on the NC. In my account they show as being archived. I try and archive my magazines as soon as I read them because they take up so much room. Not a big deal on the HD+ but the NC is only 8gb,