New User
bobmac5
0 Kudos

Unable to delete partly downloaded epud books.

I am enjoying my HD + and don't understand the hassle. However I have partly downloaded some books from a third party web site using epub format. I have successfuly download, and deleted, books from this site in the past with no problem. The books seamed to download and appeared in my library but would not open when clicked. I chose to delete them but when I clicked and held I was not given that option. I assume they have only partly down loaded. Is there any body able to off assistance.

bobmac5 (Scotland)

Inspired Wordsmith
petesnook
0 Kudos

Re: Unable to delete partly downloaded epud books.

You might want to try connecting the Nook to a PC and seeing if you can find and delete the books with a file manager.

Distinguished Correspondent
lochnez

You can also download a file manager app from GoPS, such as ES File Explorer. The Nook app store has Open Explorer which is also good. These give you access to the contents of your Nook and any uSD card  you may have installed. Note that the internal Nook storage is identified as "/mnt sdcard" and the uSD card is identified as "/mnt ext_sdcard".

New User
bobmac5
0 Kudos

Thanks for both replies. I had already tried both of them with no luck. I plan to read the books I have

and restore to factory settings.

Thanaks again