Contributor
Marty1960
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Viewing Videos

I have purchased 2 videos from the Nook Shop and have downloaded them to a 32 microSD card (type 4) but when I try to view the 2nd downloaded video I keep getting an error message telling me that I can't view this type of video. The same thing happens when I try to adding ripped movies from my laptop. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Wordsmith
PJLLB

Re: Viewing Videos

Marty1960 wrote:

I have purchased 2 videos from the Nook Shop and have downloaded them to a 32 microSD card (type 4) but when I try to view the 2nd downloaded video I keep getting an error message telling me that I can't view this type of video. The same thing happens when I try to adding ripped movies from my laptop. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

WWhat app are you using to view video?  Try MX Player from the Google Play Store -- the free version works great.
Inspired Correspondent
Fat_Old_Guy

[ Edited ]

I second the MX player recomendation. I use it on both my Nook color with my CM10 dual boot, and on my Nook HD+.

Contributor
JRScarborough
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Another, and I think better, solution is to use DVD Catalyst to convert and optimize your videos for viewing on the HD+.  It's a fantastic program and very easy to use and set up.  After conversion, your videos should play fine in the stock video player. Here's the link: https://www.tools4movies.com/