0 Kudos

Widgets for new update

Can anyone tell me how to get the widgets,with the new update.Don't 

see it on nook hd+If they are back.

Inspired Contributor
Miss_Kilman
0 Kudos

Re: Widgets for new update

Tap and hold on the home screen. Your options will pop up at the bottom of the screen. You can change your wallpaper, etc., but now there is also an option for widgets. Which widgets you see will depend on which applications you have installed. Some applications have widgets, some do not. Once you see a widget you would like to use, you simply drag them to the screen, just as you would with an app.

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv

I just figured out that you need to long press on the widget to move it. Just trying to slide it up, as you would move any icon on your home screen will not work.

New User
Wlsngrl
0 Kudos

Anyone know how to remove the analog clock widget from your screen?  I tried everything and now have two on my screen that I cannot put back in the list or delete or hide or anything. I double tapped, held my finger on them, moved them around, etc.

Contributor
GerryF

Wlsngrl wrote:

Anyone know how to remove the analog clock widget from your screen?  I tried everything and now have two on my screen that I cannot put back in the list or delete or hide or anything. I double tapped, held my finger on them, moved them around, etc.

Tap and hold should display an item that says "Remove from tabletop". Some of the widgets are particular about where you tap them (since they perform a function) but I've just tried this on several areas of the clock and consistenly get the item. If you release your finger too soon you'll see a menu that allows you to create a new alarm or select an existing one, so hold your finger longer than you might think necessary.

Contributor
GerryF
0 Kudos

GerryF wrote:

Tap and hold should display an item that says "Remove from tabletop". Some of the widgets are particular about where you tap them (since they perform a function) but I've just tried this on several areas of the clock and consistenly get the item. If you release your finger too soon you'll see a menu that allows you to create a new alarm or select an existing one, so hold your finger longer than you might think necessary.

Oh, and you shouldn't be in home edit mode (or whatever it's called - if the "Done" button is showing and you can drag-and-drop items onto your desktop). You must be in normal viewing mode when you tap and hold.

New User
nanamb24
0 Kudos

hold down on the area of the clock that is 6:00