0 Kudos

Re: need an update with fixes soon

Just got mine.

Inspired Wordsmith
BFCoughlin
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Can someone give me a link to the update?  I've found HD+ support, but can't find the update.

Thanks in advance!

Bibliophile
laurieb52

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/NOOK-Support/379003184

Life's a chair of bowlies...and it's all about Plan B!
Inspired Wordsmith
BFCoughlin
0 Kudos

hanks!Re: need an update with fixes soon

Thank you!

Distinguished Bibliophile
patgolfneb

Re: hanks!Re: need an update with fixes soon

Easiest way is to go to settings, device, touch software version, press check for updates, you can then download the update.

Wordsmith
2noelle
0 Kudos

After updating, hit the"n" in the status bar and click on the uupdate. This will tell you what the update included.
Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener
0 Kudos

HD update (2.0.4) --- what does it fix?

@compulsivereader ---

Has the update fixed your shelving and profile issues?  Are the shelves staying put? TIA

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv
0 Kudos

Noelle..I never knew that.

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX

Re: HD update (2.0.4) --- what does it fix?

NookGardener wrote:

@compulsivereader ---

Has the update fixed your shelving and profile issues?  Are the shelves staying put? TIA

Thank you yes. In fact, it seems to have fixed a variety of issues that I had. At first, I thought it hadn't helped as it did the same thing with the content of my library as before but the third time it worked. I made a dozen shelves and shelved about a dozen books yesterday and they are all still in place this morning. I might try adding or deleting a book from a shelf later day when I have time to see if everything remains stable. Surprise!!! I was able to change the image of my profile. It was so easy compared to when I tried it before. THAT was such a hassle I gave up. I have to call Adobe and get some more authorizations as I used them up this past week trying to get things to work and upgrading my ADE on my PC.

I transferred a few books via calibre but I was afraid to say yes when Calibre asked me if I wanted it to manage my library. I thought I'd wait till I had a chance to find out if that was safe. I had always had it do that in the past, but I'm going to be a bit cautious for awhile.

drop2sync says it can't copy to the device but dropbox itself worked fine and I could download the books from there. 

Thats as far as I got in checking things out until later after dinner today with the family.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving today.

Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv
0 Kudos

Re: HD update (2.0.4) --- what does it fix?

Sounds like things are finally falling into place for you. That's good news. I hope your device continues to impress you.