Contributor
Wytchwood13
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

storage on my nook hd+ for kindle books

Been reading a few Kindle books since the Gloogle Play upgrade.  Is there a way  to store a Kindle book to a cloud  like  I can with Nook e-books saved to Nook cloud?

The only options when I touch and hold on a kindle book are to delete from device or  remove from carousel.  Have checked for apps on Google Play but there is only something for saving photos, nothing for e-books.

Thanks!

Leslie

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener
0 Kudos

Re: storage on my nook hd+ for kindle books

You save kindle books to the Amazon cloud. And the read them on kindle or another kindle app.

Wordsmith
Tim40744
0 Kudos

Wytchwood13 wrote:

Been reading a few Kindle books since the Gloogle Play upgrade.  Is there a way  to store a Kindle book to a cloud  like  I can with Nook e-books saved to Nook cloud?

The only options when I touch and hold on a kindle book are to delete from device or  remove from carousel.  Have checked for apps on Google Play but there is only something for saving photos, nothing for e-books.

Thanks!

Leslie

If you're concerned that you'll accidently delete a book permanently from your account, don't be. The only way to permanently delete a Kindle book is through "Manage Your Kindle" on Amazon. Deleting from device is the same as "archive."

Distinguished Correspondent
junonia-shell

On the kindle app, when you delete from device, that does move the book to the kindle cloud. If you want to  delete the book for ever, you have to go online to your kindle account and delete it from there.

Contributor
Wytchwood13
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for all the fast replies. I'm going to check out Amazon website to try to locate

my book I thought I'd deleted:smileyembarrassed:

Leslie

Contributor
Wytchwood13

Found them! Logged into Amazon.com, under "Your Account" clicked on "Manage Your Kindle" and it shows all the Kindle E-books I've purchased for my Nook HD+.  Technology is amazing~

Leslie

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Yeah. Amazon stores it in their clouds for you.

I think B&N should stop using 'Delete'. Too many people think it means 'delete from Nook' and not 'Delete permanently from account'.