Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Has this happened to any of you?

This morning I was on nookbook section and I typed in search for Nancy Drew, it took me out of nookbook section and into the regular kids area, which wouldn't be a big deal except that the books it showing is the paper versions, and if you looking for nook ones you then have to individually open each link and see if there is an ebook format on that one, its frusrating to me. 

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,263
Solutions: 4
0 Kudos

Re: Has this happened to any of you?

It's happened to me occasionally.  Now I check and make sure the drop down menu next t the search box doesn't say, "All Products."

Inspired Contributor
RoseBaby
0 Kudos

It didn't happen to me before but I have noticed that when I click on the author link to see what else an author has it bounces me out of the nook store every time.  Paradoxically if you enter "Carolyn Keene" into the nookbook search it stays in the e-book section.  "Nancy drew" will bounce you out even if the drop down says nookbooks.

Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80
0 Kudos

RoseBaby wrote:

It didn't happen to me before but I have noticed that when I click on the author link to see what else an author has it bounces me out of the nook store every time.  Paradoxically if you enter "Carolyn Keene" into the nookbook search it stays in the e-book section.  "Nancy drew" will bounce you out even if the drop down says nookbooks.

Yes it does, if you go the nook kids section under nookbooks dropdown menu, and scroll down there's a favorite series or favorite characters i don't remember which is says but there's a nancy drew link that will take you to the nancy drew e-books as well.

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.