Contributor
mrivera27
0 Kudos

suggestions for kids book to download onto classic Nook

I have a classic nook that I got for Christmas this past year and I love it. I have been finding lots of cheap or free books to read (I am very fond of the classics and they seem to be much cheaper than newer books). I have a 7 year old who is starting to get into chapter books a little bit. I have downloaded the Judy Moody book that is spotlighted this month and am very pleased with the way the book looks on the Nook. I am wondering if you guys could suggest more books that would work well on my classic Nook and be a fun read-aloud or a good book for my daughter to read on her own. Thanks!
Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
Solutions: 33
0 Kudos

Re: suggestions for kids book to download onto classic Nook

Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House Series #1)  

The Magic Treehouse series is always popular with new readers and they're available on NOOK.  The books grow a bit as the readers do - they get a bit longer and have more text/chapters as you go on in the series (there are about 45 in the series, if I remember correctly).

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
Contributor
mrivera27
0 Kudos

• Thank you! I had never heard of this series.  I just noticed that there are some available at our local library, I will see if they have them available for ereaders and try them out before we start buying them full price from B&N.  
New User
afshan
0 Kudos

The Magic Treehouse series this book is wonderful.. try it