Correspondent
htbyron
0 Kudos

NYer on NC (New Yorker on NookColor)

I subscribe to the New Yorker, which I read on my classic Nook (and sometimes sideload to my PC & NookColor).  Until recently, the ordering page said Read exclusively on: Nook; it now says Nook and NookColor.  I am glad to see this change, which I and others have urged for some time.  (I am still hopeful we may someday get emags on the android app, though that look sless likely as B&N drops support for emags on ip*d products.)  However, when I try to download the most recent issue to my NookColor, I get the usual error message indicating the format is not supported.  Any ideas where the glitch might be here?

Frequent Contributor
geertm
0 Kudos

Re: NYer on NC (New Yorker on NookColor)

Inspired Contributor
j_collins
0 Kudos

I spoke with customer service this morning and the young lady stated that tech service was working on it and it should be ready in 7-10 days. However, she did state that she would cancel my subscription--I did not ask her to cancel. Hopefully, it is just a glitch.

Correspondent
htbyron
0 Kudos

Unsuccessful again with the latest issue.  I checked the website newstand listing, and The New Yorker again shows only readable on Nook (not NookColor).  That's too bad!