Contributor
chrisanthropic
0 Kudos

ATTN Authors - New site to advertise your FREE fantasy, horror, or sci-fi books (for free)

Hi everyone,

my wife is an author.  I handle all of the "not-writing" aspects of what that entails (web, layout, design, covers, etc).  One of the things I've noticed is a significant lack of websites that focus on advertising non-kindle books.

I've started a website that promotes free fantasy, horror, and sci-fi for the Nook as well as Kobo and Kindle. 

If you're interested, please stop by the website and fill out the form.  I only post 1 book per device per day so I can't guarantee that every submission will get published, but I do support indie authors.

Thanks.

www.freefantasybook.com

www.facebook.com/FreeFantasyBook

SpecFicDaily.com - Daily free fantasy, horror, and sci-fi ebooks.
Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: ATTN Authors - New site to advertise your FREE fantasy, horror, or sci-fi books (for free)

Awwww, aren't you too sweet to take up the heavy work! And thank you for the site! But do you have plans in the future for books that aren't free? Say a .99 section or under 4.99? Do you mind if I share your site with a few of my friends? and by few I mean with a FB group of over a 1000? LOL

Contributor
chrisanthropic
0 Kudos

Re: ATTN Authors - New site to advertise your FREE fantasy, horror, or sci-fi books (for free)

I definitely plan on a $.99 section once things get settled and I've been mulling over a $5 and under category as well.

And please, feel free to share this with anyone and everyone!

Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Alright! Prepare to be bombarded! LOL :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
chrisanthropic
0 Kudos

We've had some changes recently: 

We've rebranded as Spec Fic Daily: http://www.specficdaily.com

We now accept listings for permantently free books, temporary/sale freebies, as well as books under $5.  Check out the author area of the site for details on submitting.

Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

I've submitted to your site at least twice and have yet to see my books listed. What's up with that?

Contributor
chrisanthropic
0 Kudos

Not every book can be listed simply because of the limited space.  Also, things have been revamped quite a bit since the site started so that we can now list a lot more of the submissions even if they don't get listed as a featured book.