Frequent Contributor
MartiTalbott
0 Kudos

Anyone else having this problem.

It looks like a bunch of kids played some kind of tag game in the reviews for my Marblestone Mansion serie. I sent an email to CS. but they haven't fixed the problem, so I thought I would mention it here. Any suggestions?

See the reviews on this book as an example. Fortunately, they left the other books alone, it's just this series.

Marblestone Mansion, Book 5  

Frequent Contributor
MartiTalbott
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone else having this problem.

I add - I know they are mostly five stars, but I don't want readers to think I had someone do this to improve the ratins.
Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I flagged one of them for you. Don't know if it will help. Amazon wouldn't allow the really short ones. They are all so ridiculous.

Elaine
Frequent Contributor
MartiTalbott
0 Kudos

Still having the problem. Guess I'll have to go in and mark each one as abuse. Maybe that will get them removed.
Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

Yes, flag them but also report them to Nook Admin directly if needed. NP is good about removing offensive or guidelines-violating reviews. Amazon on the other had, will literally allow outright slander toward authors. As long as no actual swear words are included, they will not remove them. This in spite if their guidelines stating that "spiteful" remarks are against their TOS for reviews. I love Amazon but this is an area I have serious issues with and thankfully, Nook Press has better moderation available for reviews. 

Frequent Contributor
ribbons55
0 Kudos

A terrific moderator BN_AlexG removed mine.  I had more than 100 of those reviews. 

The Red Serge Novels
http://bit.ly/12UgIRh
Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

Administrator Alex removed one for me as well -- it was a spam review and obviously not intended as a legitmate review. I am also very grateful. :smileyhappy: