Contributor
davidd68
0 Kudos

Attention Adminstration support: Help Please. Books and Covers not showing up

My book "Travels With Grandpaw" is in the nook store but when I search for it the response is "nothing found." Then I go to the page and there it is. Also, two of my smashword titles listed here have not covers--yet the covers are on smashwords. Is there some way to upload the covers to you from me, or do you have to get them through smashwords? The titles are "Electric Lunch With Granny Bow" and "Nickels For the Plate." Hate to bother you with this stuff, but I can't fix it myself.

Best--

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: Attention Adminstration support: Help Please. Books and Covers not showing up

REUNION    Hi..Does this happen a lot..I didn't check beforehand..and tried dnloading to my Blkberry..But it was taking forever..Went back and checked..No Blkberry App..now it says Not Able to perform this task  at this time...Any Suggestions?

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

Re: Attention Adminstration support: Help Please. Books and Covers not showing up

I have yet to find a book that the Nook for BB will actually open.

Seems it has very limited use.

It won't even open the free public domain titles that come with every Nook account.

fi

Fitzgiggles Saves The Day!

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,015
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

REUNION    Hi..Does this happen a lot..I didn't check beforehand..and tried dnloading to my Blkberry.

If you go to the page for that e-book and click the "Read exclusively on these devices & apps" link, you'll see that Blackberry isn't listed.

B&N's Blackberry app doesn't handle EPUB, and PubIt! only publishes in EPUB. For now, you can't read any PubIt! e-book on a Blackberry.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Thanks Doug....Susan

Doug_Pardee wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

REUNION    Hi..Does this happen a lot..I didn't check beforehand..and tried dnloading to my Blkberry.

If you go to the page for that e-book and click the "Read exclusively on these devices & apps" link, you'll see that Blackberry isn't listed.

B&N's Blackberry app doesn't handle EPUB, and PubIt! only publishes in EPUB. For now, you can't read any PubIt! e-book on a Blackberry.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Thanks Cody..Decisions..decisions.....Best Susan    I do have  some titles that I wanted...for my BlkBerry...But not dnloading anymore until I decide....Nook Family minus one...

CodyFord wrote:

I have yet to find a book that the Nook for BB will actually open.

Seems it has very limited use.

It won't even open the free public domain titles that come with every Nook account.

fi

Fitzgiggles Saves The Day!