Contributor
Amaran_three
0 Kudos

Aug. 30 sales not updating

Uh oh. Looks like our familiar foe is back. My sales from Aug. 30 did not properly roll over into the monthly sales for August. I made 6 sales but only one was recorded. Anyone else encountering this problem? 

Frequent Contributor
dmnelson
0 Kudos

Re: Aug. 30 sales not updating

Yep. I sold three on 30th and all three disappeared. I am showing yesterday (31st) as having a sale so shall see if it too vanishes.

Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

Same here but I have 2 unit sales missing. I mention to Goldenstatewriter in another thread, that if mine don't roll over to the final tally for August, I'll be presenting my evidence of missed/skipped sales to Nook Press Admin. I'm going to wait a few days however, because I am very curious to see if anyone is told that the sales for the last two days of Aug. have been correctly applied to sales reports, without the missing ones actually making it back in. At that point I will then be convinced beyond even the smallest shadow of a doubt that they have a very serious problem from within the company. Not an honesty or financial problem, although these things can certainly exist but more likely a personnel problem and also more likely a shortage of it. Why this opinion? Because this has never happened, with this type frequency at any of the other publishing platforms. I appreciate Nook Press and former Pubit (sincerely) but they should very much want to know what we are seeing and thinking about, in regard to problems of the same kind, going on with the platform. They should also want us to be very straightforward about it when needed.
Contributor
Amaran_three
0 Kudos

Looks like it's fixed. That was quick.
Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

Same here -- the 2 unit sales I had for 30th and 31st were added to August's total. Things are caught up again for now. I think the tech(s) who first showed a completed August and placed it in the ongoing graph of consecutive months, before the month was actually completed, should understand that it was a logical concern. To be honest, I believe they have done it this way before but it's puzzling as to why that's the case. It just seems like an added confusing step that you would think should be unnecessary. No doubt we sound like whiney, complaining babies to Nook Admin at times but our concerns are absolutey legitimate at times.

Frequent Contributor
Windy30
0 Kudos

Sales at nook have gone first to 2/3rd of my usual sales, and last night, down to 1/4 of my usual sales. I don't know if Barnes has lost its customers to kindle, or if there is something wrong with sales data. Amazon sales/iTunes are up and doing fine.