Contributor
jbjints
0 Kudos

Can someone recommend some ebooks for me to check out?

[ Edited ]

Hello:

Just bought my nook color over the weekend and I have been too busy to sit down and download any books but i think tonight is the night I will finally have that chance.  Can anyone recommend a series for me to start with?  If you ask me what type of books I like to read I really do not know because sadly it has been a very long time since i read my last book unless it was for school which was forced reading.

I am interested in anything medical related and sports for sure but i would like to dabble into other books but I just do not know which authors I should stick with.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Contributor
jbjints
0 Kudos

Re: Can someone recommend some ebooks for me to check out?

Is the Fever Series by Karen M. Moning any good?  I have heard some good things.

Contributor
Stephen_Elsberry
0 Kudos

Re: Can someone recommend some ebooks for me to check out?

I would recommend my piece "Who's Afraid of Sharia Law?". Being an essay and not a full-length book, it's a nice, short, provocative read that provides America an alternate route to ending the 'war on terror' and our Middle East wars figuratively overnight simply by stepping out of the picture and not intervening in their societies. Sounds like an exaggeration but there is proof enough that it would work. At least it would work infinitely better than continually fanning the flames of conflict and granting radicals like Bin Laden the prime opportunities to gain recruits to their cause they would not have otherwise gotten.