Reader
GregoryP
0 Kudos

Cannot upload my ebook!

I have not been able to upload my ebook for two days.  Every attempt returns:

We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Any ideas?

Frequent Contributor
darthreader
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot upload my ebook!

PubIt is undergoing site maintenance.  A moderator announced in another post they PubIt will announce when the problem has been resolved.  And they apologized for the inconvenience. 

Distinguished Correspondent
Shopaholic
0 Kudos

Aside from the website maintaince, it could be your browser.  I first tried to upload while using AOL, and it wouldn't work for me.  Someone suggested that I switch browsers, and Internet Explorer worked like a charm.  If you keep having trouble, maybe this would work for you too.  Good luck!

Shannon

Secrets: A Willow Ryan Novel

Promises: Willow Ryan Book Two

http://willowwriter.blogspot.com

"You found the bandages inside the pen/ And the stitches on the radio." - Gaslight Anthem

Follow my blog at http://willowwriter.blogspot.com
Contributor
honeybump
0 Kudos

Not a browser problem--it's been happening with me for the last five days as well, and with B&N lack of visible contact links to report a problem, doesn't appear as if they really are all that concerned with resolving this or future issues.

Frequent Contributor
driverlikejehu
0 Kudos

Sometimes it's a mater of logging out and logging back in...

Contributor
honeybump
0 Kudos

Der, you don't think I haven't tried that?  It's easy, what with their "leave me logged in for twenty-seconds" automatic policy.  You're not even logged in for a full 12-hours without the screen suddenly changing to prompt you for an e-mail address and log-in information.  Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

AND when I tried again last night, it wouldn't even let me log in, period.

People, there is a problem.  It's not the fault of our browsers, or our OSs or the 1-inch shift in poles.  It's B&N, and I wish to god they'd fix it instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

New User
KalikaraKP
0 Kudos

I've been waiting a week to get an update on my submitted file.  Status still says "PENDING"

Frequent Contributor
226press
0 Kudos

There's a couple of ongoing threads for the pending problem already. I'm pending since January 9 - 18 days and counting.

New User
Jules1979
0 Kudos

Is this problem still going on I have been in the process mode with the uploading of my book for 60 hours I don t think that is long but I was lead to believe it would take 20-24 hours. Basically what I am asking is if Nook is still having problems uploading authors' books.

Reader
gloriachadwick
0 Kudos

I've tried to upload two books today... the first one never got to the preview stage... the file is still converting after 30 minutes. The second one uploaded but the preview is completely blank on every page. What's up with that?

Frequent Contributor
MartiTalbott
0 Kudos

My revised book uploaded, but the preview isn't working. Does that mean my book is not available? 

Betrothed