Frequent Contributor
dogg12345
0 Kudos

Re: Continued Decrease in Sales (How are yours going?)

Whoa!!

I didn't think things could get any lower....but this month (July) has started off SLOW!!!!

wow!!!

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

As of right now I have one sale for the month of July. Thats half of what I did for last month! WooHoo! Im movin on up!  You watch. That'll be my only sale at BN.

*sigh*

Frequent Contributor
tommytowery
0 Kudos

You're making me feel like a best seller. I have sold 5 in B&N in July - on...and 80 during the same period for Kindle.

Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

This July month has started better and seems to be continuing better than last month -- my final tally for June being "12" units, which was very unusual. Just in these first 10 days of July, "8"  unit sales have shown up and my Amazon tally at this point is "30" (usually reaches from 125 to 150 by month's end).

I will say that with Pubit! finding 30 more units sold, after the end of June (shown separately in my 'payments issued' area), the total was likely higher for the month but since the added-on sales only show titles and units sold, I have no idea how many were Junes or even possibly going back further.

I'm waiting to hear back from them regarding my May payment which hasn't arrived at my bank as of yet although the payment for additional tracked-down sales hit my bank about 10 days ago. What transpires during this month, will be critical and a deciding factor for me. In the mean time, I actually published yet another ebook on Pubit! this weekend.

Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

Thanks so much everyone for these posts.

I am in the abyss right now and hope to come up out of it before supper.

About the foul ups, we won't hear a thing before they know what is wrong.

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

I think the vast majority of authors at BN are in the abyss right now. You're not sinking alone :smileyhappy:

Melisssa

Frequent Contributor
JustReadItCLK
0 Kudos

(I posted this in another thread - hope you don't mind)

I've emailed Pubit! in regards to June Sales. The only response I received was to read these threads.

This is the thing... In May my book took off and was selling an average of 150 eBooks per day... It was on the Kids Nook Books Bestseller list for the entire month. Then June came...

When B&N started changing the website sales dropped to an average of 2 per day. I emailed them with my concern. Something happened with sales when they started changing the website platform. The book is not in the top lists as before and now harder to find. If sales are lost... How would you know?

The only thing good about the change is that all the eBook reviews are together with the actual book. Pubit! was top dog for sales but now it looks as if Amazon is selling more.

Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

It's good to hear that kid books have a chance. I uploaded in med June. Not doing well at all.

I really hope that whatever it is gets better. The search words weren't working for Pubit! books and that can cost a lot of loss of sales.

I am sorry your book dropped in sales.