New User
LeeLeeBean
0 Kudos

Cover image too large on Nook

I've had my ebooks created by two very qualified ebook producers so the files should be perfect however, when downloaded to my Nook Simple Touch, the covers and one of the title pages is super large and does not fit in the window of the Nook. Any ideas?

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: Cover image too large on Nook

I hate to state the obvious, but they need to be shrunk down to fit the screen :smileyfrustrated:

I know that when I'm formatting for the Nook, Nook Color, Kindle and Kindle Fire, I use pictures that are 600x900 pixels and they seem to fit perfectly. I'm not sure how that will translate for the Nook Touch, but its a starting place for sizing :smileyhappy:

Good Luck!

New User
LeeLeeBean
0 Kudos

Re: Cover image too large on Nook

Well, I thought the interior formatters did that but I'm not sure so I will check. Since two books were done by two different, skilled people and they are both having the same problem, I'm inclined to think that the problem may be on B&N's end somewhere that I may need to tweak.

I did download the correct sizes for the cover images that B&N use to sell the books and those look fine. This problem is definitely after purchase and upload to the Nook however.

Thank you for your input though, Melissa.