Contributor
Kittydiva
0 Kudos

Cover won't show getting technical difficulties message no customer service help!

I have been trying to upload a cover for three days. It shows up in my Titles, but when it went public, there is no image. It's in the left hand corner when I upload it too. Sill no image on the product page.

Contacted customer service. It's the worse. Emailed them three times NOTHING. Called them, useless. How do we fix this problem and will someone from the department tell us something and keep us updated at least?

Amazon has great customer service, they get back to you within 24 hours BY EMAIL!

Very pissed off at the moment

Correspondent
eB00k
0 Kudos

Re: Cover won't show getting technical difficulties message no customer service help!

Hi Kittydiva,

Other authors have reported similar things only to discover that it just took a little longer for everything to appear. PubIt! says it can take up to 72 hours before everything is "live" when you put an ebook up for sale. Some authors have reported delays of weeks (but I think that is rare). Part of the problem may be that B&N is still getting things back together after the recent hurricane damage (they are located in New York).

As for the "Technical Difficulties" message, no one knows what it means. My wife received the message when uploading a recent book. Yet her book went live in a day and a half with no apparent problem. In her case the "Technical Difficulties" message meant nothing.

Regardless of the reasons, you just have to be patient. Your cover will probably appear in the near future.

Kind regards, David

Contributor
Kittydiva
0 Kudos

Re: Cover won't show getting technical difficulties message no customer service help!

Thanks so much. I'll wait and see what happens.

Thanks KittyDiva