Contributor
eysman
0 Kudos

Dangling lines and words

How do you do it? We have pulled about 13 books off sale. They look horrible. We work endlessly to make this look god and nothing works. The Pubit team has no idea. Their suggestion was to save our text in rich text and save it back to word. That accomplished nothing. I can't believe we are the only ones who have our text breaking up with what we refer to as "dangling words." In the middle of a paragraph or page some lines are extremely short (as short as one word). Any suggestions would be of great help. Anybody want to see my work in good form, try Kindle at Amazon. Our email address is  comewinter@earthlink.net.  Barry and Myra Eysman

Contributor
eysman
0 Kudos

Re: Dangling lines and words

How do we delete the previous posting? We apologize for the tone of it. It was really just a confluence of unfortunate circumstances at the time. Some nice people are helping us, but we probably shouldn't have put our email address in it. TIt appears the pubit team was right with their suggestion. We just misinterpreted. Apologize for the bad impression. Barry

Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

I'm glad you're part of Pubit, I'd be lonely without you.

Uploading an ebook is tense at the best of times.

Contributor
eysman
0 Kudos

thank you a lot.  very nice to meet you.we are very happy not to be lonely here too.  yes! ebook loading is tense. good to have company

take care.

barry and myra

Contributor
eysman
0 Kudos

not sure our reply got thru, just thank you, Strayer, fo such a nice welcome.

barry

Frequent Contributor
Ms_Kitty
0 Kudos

Hello - glad to here things are going better for you!

The learning curve for e-publishing is a steep one.

Best Wishes!

Correspondent
Strayer

The keyword search is still a problem. When I use keywords, I can't find my book. I have to type in the first word of the title. The character name which is the first word is unusual so I don't have to type the title.

As I have kid book, it's even harder to find it. This isn't good for sales. You need a map and a pith helmet to find some Pubit books.

Contributor
eysman
0 Kudos

thank you a lots. for kind wishes.  we have indeed had unvaluable guidance and its such a relief.

you are all amazing

barry and myra