New User
Shantae_Rivers
0 Kudos

Emailed Help and Nobody Got Back TO Me

Hello,

One of my titles has been processing since Saturday. I emailed PUBIT for an explanation and no one has gotten back to me as of yet. I also have received no email that there are any issues with the file. Why is it taking almost a week for this ebook to process?

Thank you

New User
RL-Kiser
0 Kudos

Re: Emailed Help and Nobody Got Back TO Me

Having the same problem. If you ever get an answer please let me know from whom. E-mail r.l.kiser@live.com
Frequent Contributor
1001nights
0 Kudos

If you keep emailing them, all the addresses (I have about six now), and combine that with some messages to their Facebook page, sometimes every few weeks you can get a form letter sent by an autoresponder that doesn't match your question, or that tells you they're aware of the problem and they're fixing it (which they aren't).

Contributor
WriteByNight
0 Kudos

Please be aware there's another thread about this that's been running for over a month. I know because I uploaded a book Sept 24 and as of today, Oct 25, it's still Processing. I was recommended to try uploading the book a 2nd time, which I did Oct 13, and that's still Processing too. And this is with the trade paperback version already on sale since Oct 1. So, it's a problem B&N is aware of, it's at their end, they are working on it, but it's a problem many of us are having. It's not just you and this is why they probably aren't responding to these inquires -- way too many of them. Some people have been processing for 6 weeks that I know of. Others seem to get stuck for a week or two. I wish I could tell you more -- other than upload to Amazon and other retailers, and wait for the B&N system to make your book Active-- but that's all anyone knows.