Contributor
Ronnie_Ray_Jenkins
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Emerging authors need all the help they can get.

There are many things that emerge. Authors, spring flowers, and butterflies all emerge. I would like you to read this free story here:

https://medium.com/mediums-fiction-writing-contest/a2091bccde3b

If you have a Twitter account, please recommend it. I would appreciate it greatly. When it comes to emerging authors we have but two hopes. Two be discovered, and to entertain our readers. At least that's mine. So, if you could help me with this, I may just emerge a bit more.

Thanks,

Ronnie Ray Jenkins

Ronnie Ray Jenkins
Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

Re: Emerging authors need all the help they can get.

This is a help board for Pubit, not a writer's promotion board.
Contributor
Ronnie_Ray_Jenkins
0 Kudos

Thanks for the insight on this being a help board, I apologize for that. I'm fairly new and learning. Once again, thanks for your kind words.

Ronnie Ray Jenkins
Frequent Contributor
EinsteinPD
0 Kudos

Ronnie, as far as I am concerned it's quite alright to post about a new book on the BandN Forum. This however is not the best or correct place. You can try a Book Club, and possibly receive a more positive response there. Or maybe not. Anonymity brings out the negative in some people. I will look at your book and get back to you. Nook Boards will be happy to Post about your new book. Good luck, and never be discouraged. The following books are my best sellers:

syringe.jpgsyringe2.jpg

Contributor
Ronnie_Ray_Jenkins
0 Kudos

Thanks Einstein. I have been on computers since well before webpages existed, back when they were called BBS boards. It never fails that a mistake can occur, and that snarkiness soon pervades. I've seen it all. I am doing very well on other venues, including paperback sales as it is, but I have found it very hard to promote on B and N. Thanks again.

Ronnie Ray Jenkins
BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 519
Solutions: 41
0 Kudos

New User
beckerdee
0 Kudos

I just wanted to say thank you for not telling Ronnie Ray off for posting on this site. I accidently posted on a site as I was new to Amazon around Christmas and actually had to cry when people jumped down my throad and called me a liar because they did not believe I accidently did it. So thank you. I stayed off of amazon until now because I was afraid to come back on. I wish more were like you.

Frequent Contributor
SF50
0 Kudos

Ronnie_Ray_Jenkins:

Actually they were called BBS's or some variation with an extra s at the end... BBS standing for "Bulletin Board System" would make calling them "BBS boards" redundant.. like ATM machines, PIN numbers, or LCD screens. :smileyhappy:

/snarkiness intentional :smileyhappy:

SF

Ronnie_Ray_Jenkins wrote:

Thanks Einstein. I have been on computers since well before webpages existed, back when they were called BBS boards. It never fails that a mistake can occur, and that snarkiness soon pervades. I've seen it all. I am doing very well on other venues, including paperback sales as it is, but I have found it very hard to promote on B and N. Thanks again.