Frequent Contributor
ribbons55
0 Kudos

February Sales?

Anybody else notice under the "payments issued" section that the February sales/payments are missing?  Or is it just me?  On my list, it skips from January to March.  I think all the sales are there just that someone started reporting every 30 days instead of every 60. 

The Red Serge Novels
http://bit.ly/12UgIRh
Administrator
NOOKPress_Admin
0 Kudos

Re: February Sales?

Please note the following regarding these payments:

In most cases, publishers are paid 60 days after the close of the calendar month during which sales occur. Note that there is a $10 earned royalty minimum required to issue a payment, so if the total earned royalty for any one month is less than $10, that amount will be carried over to the next month.

November 30 was the last of November. The 60th day after November 30 was January 29, so the payment for royalties earned during November was paid in January and is displayed as "Jan 2013".

December 31 was the last day of December. The 60th day after December 31 was March 1, so the payment for royalties earned during December was paid in March and is displayed as "Mar 2013".  This is the payment that would normally be labeled February, but it is labled March instead because 60 days after December 31 is March 1, not in February.

January 31 was the last day of January. The 60th day after January 31 was April 1, so the payment for royalties earned during January was paid in April and is displayed as "Apr 2013".

February 28 was the last day of February. The 60th day after February 28 will be April 29, so the payment for royalties earned during February will ALSO be paid in April and will ALSO be displayed as "Apr 2013".

March 31 was the last day of March. The 60th day after March 31 will be May 30, so the payment for royalties earned during March will be paid in May and display as "May 2013".

Best wishes,

The NOOK Press/PubIt! Business Team

Frequent Contributor
ribbons55
0 Kudos

Re: February Sales?

Thanks for the clarification!

The Red Serge Novels
http://bit.ly/12UgIRh