Contributor
Brighteyes71
0 Kudos

Fixed the glitch, but now no sales in 2 days--anyone else?

Well, they fixed the sales updating problem, but now I haven't had any sales in 2 days.  Anyone have any dated sales from the 16th or today?  Just curious.

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: Fixed the glitch, but now no sales in 2 days--anyone else?

Nope. Either my most recent sales have disappeared, or my books have stopped selling.

Frustrating!

Frequent Contributor
dmnelson
0 Kudos

I have two books on sale. I sold one on the 16th - none yesterday - of either. I tend to think when this happens that it's just me until I read this thread. 

Frequent Contributor
LearningIsland
0 Kudos

We've sold some, but not nearly as many as we expected for the weekend. But then, sales haven't been what we expected since Nook Press was instituted.

LearningIsland

Frequent Contributor
JMChristopher
0 Kudos

Yeah... sales have been WAAAAAAY down since they fixed the glitch. I was still selling around 100 books/day before they fixed the glitch... since it's been around 60.

Frequent Contributor
LearningIsland

Oops, now it's happening again! My sales for the 19th were not added into the total. Let's hope this gets resolved sooner than the last one did.

Frequent Contributor
JMChristopher
0 Kudos

Yeah... only about 25% if my Aug 19th sales showed up in my Monthly Sales total. Time to start annoying the people at Nook Press again.
Contributor
pathmaker
0 Kudos

Same. Sales from Aug 19 vanished, just as observered earlier this month. I sent an email report and am moving on with other tasks for now. Will be monitoring, of course.

Frequent Contributor
JMChristopher
0 Kudos

My email from Nook@nookpress.com said that all sales have been reported accurately. So, does that mean that 75% of people that purchased my books returned them?
New User
MichelleStimpson-Author
0 Kudos

Same here. My sales total hasn't updated in about 3 days, though I do see sales in the "Recent Sales" tab - except for the 19th. I don't think I saw anything on that day.