Frequent Contributor
Slowreader1
0 Kudos

Re: HELP---All my sales info is missing!

Are you sure you're looking at December 2010 and not December 2011 (which is the default, and which of course is blank)? When I scroll down the list and choose 2010, all my sales are there, such as they are. Same for October and November 2010.

Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

cub06h,

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if we're mistaken about the months being blank and that we're looking in the wrong place?

What we're saying is that there are no months of sales on our dropdown menus - the one beside the wording "Monthly Sales".

The months of Oct, Nov and Dec of 2010 were all there on mine, previous to the "payday" notification email. Apparently as they updated the pages to show these payments issued, they at the same time cause many of our sales reports to go completely blank.

I do appreciate your post for the reason that I'm beginning to realize that it may literally not be understood what we're trying to get across (maybe our faults?). Your not understanding makes me realize that the Pubit! admin may also not be understanding - so thank you for that.

It may be that we need to be incredibly detailed about this because it seems we're not getting this across. 

Frequent Contributor
raines
0 Kudos

Mine are all gone too.  It is completely blank. You can not select anything. Plus. Jan 1 I sold 112 books, Jan 2, 58 books, yesterday 14.  I was was doing 100-200 before Jan 1st but, my sales ranks are great. One of my books in 650 yet I only sold 6 books yesterday of it. Today nothing.

My monthly sales says I sold 114 which is wrong too. If there is something wrong they need to tell us and reassure us that things will be ok.

New User
mlpike
0 Kudos

Other than the reports option through PubIt, is there another method of determining your sales?  I know that I have sales, but none are showing, as stated earlier :smileyhappy:, and I was hoping there was another way to view one's sales?

Frequent Contributor
raines
0 Kudos

Not that I know of. I wish there was.  I just see that my sales ranks are down but I have no sales.

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

I just wish that someone would come to all of us and tell us what happened. I mean look at this thread. It is three pages long and still no word as to what is going on. Are they working on it? I believe they are, but to actually hear it would be wonderful.

Contributor
SeventhStarPress
0 Kudos

Just wanted to report in that nothing has changed on my page, except that I can't call up even the current sales to see what has sold.  So not only are my months still completely blank and inaccessible, but the sales that have evidently occured over the past few days can't be brought up in detail using the view button.

It really seems that there is a serious problem here, and I hope that an administrator addresses this as we have been discussing these problems on this thread for days and surely somebody at B+N has seen this by now.

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

SeventhStarPress wrote:

It really seems that there is a serious problem here, and I hope that an administrator addresses this as we have been discussing these problems on this thread for days and surely somebody at B+N has seen this by now.

One can hope.

Contributor
SeventhStarPress
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

update here...and hopefully this is good news.  Jim and I both got emails back from Pubit today.  Mine read slightly different than Jim's and the last line directly addressed the main concern we all have at the moment.   Here's the cut and paste of their email to me:

<<Hi Stephen,

We're currently experiencing issues with the My Sales page and the Sales
Reports drop-down menu. We're working on fixing it and hope to have it
up and running again in the next couple of days. So sorry for the
inconvenience! Please be aware that your sales are still accounted for,
just not displaying to you properly

Thanks,
The PubIt! Team

<<

Contributor
SeventhStarPress
0 Kudos

Update:

It appears things are on the way to being corrected.  I was able to select Oct-January reports by the month (the drop-down menu is no longer blank today, thankfully), and the view button works again.  The records I had for Nov-January match what I had, so that appears to be fine, but I still am missing my October sales.

Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

All of mine are back, including October - so is looking really good now.

If by chance this type thing happens again, I believe we should all remain calm about it because there's no doubt in my mind but that the Pubit! team is doing what they can to prevent it and to resolve these type issues as they occur.

Another new thread has members saying all their pages went blank, including their titles but hopefully they just happended to login as the updates were being completed and this was just a bleep for that moment.

They may be having to fix publisher's accounts seprately and if so it could still take more time, so everyone keep hanging in there!