Frequent Contributor
Janico
0 Kudos

HELP WITH PROMOTING MY E BOOK

Hello,

Now that I have my two children's books up for sale, has anyone got any tips on how I can promote them?

And by the way, thanks so much for all the help I got from here! My books are finally up!

Janico

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: HELP WITH PROMOTING MY E BOOK

Join reader groups on Facebook, create a page, tweet, paid advertising, free advertising, word of mouth . . . its a lot of work!

Good Luck! :smileyvery-happy:

Frequent Contributor
Janico
0 Kudos

Thank you. I have been doing a lot of word of mouth. I have sent to my whole email list. I have posted on my Facebook page, I started making a Facebook page for my books but had trouble understanding all the instructions. I will persevere with that. Where can one get free advertising? Do you know? Yes it is a lot of work!

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Book bloggers are good free advertising. All it costs is the book you send them. Only thing with this is you can't guarantee that they'll like your book. But if they do . . . ! Free advertising to all their follwers about how great your book is!

Also, there are pages on FB that are designed for you to post/brag/shout about your book. They then re-post your book for their followers.

Here are a few that I personally use:

We Just Love To Read

Fae Books - inc

Buy These Books (fairly new)

What to Read Next (fairly new)

Takin it One Book at a Time

I know there are others, you just have to search them out :smileyhappy:

Hope this helps :smileyvery-happy: