New User
PatriciaBurroughs

Has anyone added categories successfully in the past week?

I've been attempting to add/save categories on my book for a week.  I've used various computers and browsers and have had no success.  I've emailed for support and the responses have been worthless.

If you have managed to add/save categories in the past seven days--what kind of computer?  Which browser?

Do you have any other suggestions?

This is the only step remaining before I can put my book up for sale.

Thank you.

Frequent Contributor
ribbons55

Re: Has anyone added categories successfully in the past week?

For what it's worth, I can't add categories or the MISSING keywords either.  I get an error message everytime I try.  From reading other comments on the forum, something is terribly wrong with PubIt! and it doesn't appear that B&N is very concerned with fixing it. 

The Red Serge Novels
http://bit.ly/12UgIRh
Contributor
Ronnie_Ray_Jenkins
0 Kudos

I haven't had any problems that I can think of with categories. I believe if you try doing it a few times it will eventually go through. Give that a shot, and good luck with it.

Ronnie Ray Jenkins
New User
PatriciaBurroughs
0 Kudos

I've been trying numerous times daily from various different browsers for almost two weeks with no success.

New User
PatriciaBurroughs
0 Kudos

That's my conclusion, as well.  And the responses to my emails have been totally worthless, as well.

New User
PatriciaBurroughs
0 Kudos

Ronnie Ray Jenkins, are you saying that you have had no problems entering categories in the past week? That you've actually added categories to your books in the past week with no problems?