Frequent Contributor
MartiTalbott
0 Kudos

I am confused about time changes

It is 5 p.m. on the west coast, and my dashboard has moved today's sales into yesterday's. We are only 3 hours behind the east coast, not 7, so I am wondering if there is something I need to change, or is this a B&N problem? My account is set to Pacific time.

Author of:

Marblestone Mansion, Omnibus Books 1-3  

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: I am confused about time changes

I had that happen to me the other day. I gifted a book to a friend and when they redeemed it, it was only about 6ish my time (Central) and it dropped into yesterday and stayed there for two days before going into the monthly. It only happened that one time for me, so I'm sure its just a fluke on BN's side.

Frequent Contributor
goldenstatewriter
0 Kudos

There are A LOT of bugs on the website when it comes to the simple issue of math.

I have actually talked to someone about the many website problems, but they never called me back. Apparently no one at B&N really cares about the bugs in the website, as they're apparently making no effort to fix them.

which is a shame.

Frequent Contributor
TomRichardson
0 Kudos

Since March 10th (beginning of Daylight Savings Time), 5 p.m. PDT is the stroke of midnight, Greenwich Mean Time. So by GMT reckoning, it was in fact a new day.