Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

I need a few testers. Free gift of my book to anyone that will help. Please. :-)

I'm trying to get my format correct for Nook HD+ and Nook HD.

I'm wondering if I create an image matching Nook HD+ resolution, will Nook HD automatically reduce the resolution to make the higher resolution work?

I don't own a Nook, so I really need help testing it on an actual Nook HD+ and a Nook HD tablet.

If you have one and are willing to suffer a little back and forth for various versions of the boook until I get it right, I will send you my book as a gift for helping.

My book is Fitzgiggles ABCs.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fitzgiggles-abcs-cody-ford/1115412375?ean=2940016704753&itm=1&usri=2...

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: I need a few testers. Free gift of my book to anyone that will help. Please. :-)

I have a Nook 1st Gen and a Nook Color.

Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

Re: I need a few testers. Free gift of my book to anyone that will help. Please. :-)

Sorry for the delay! :-)

If you will send me the email you use for your B&N account I will send a copy to be tested. :-)

Thank you!

Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I know now that my HD+ version will not format correctly for the Nook Color, so I'll send my other version.

You can contact me at codyjford@hotmail.com for feedback - if you please. :-)

It looks like I have to have a different book for each version of the Nook - Starting with Nook Color.

I hate to have to do that, but I've haven't foun an alternative yet.

Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Cody, have you sent your file yet? Because if you have, it hasn't arrived in my inbox :smileyindifferent:

Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

Yes, I sent a gift of my book using your email.

You should have gotten it by now.

Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Yes, Thank You. I received your book, which is too cute by the way! But I've not received your file to look at on my Nook. . .that was what you needed help with, wasn't it?

Just curious.

Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

Thanks! :-)

No, I just needed the book viewed on your Nook to see if the images were formatted correctly. (Filled the screen, large enough to see, etc.)

Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

Hmmm haven't received it yet. :-)

Will watch for it. Thanks!

Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

I've actually sent you two. . .is the email you provided above correct?