Author
bellaandre
0 Kudos

Keywords have been cleared from "My titles" pages!

Dear pubit technical support,

I've just noticed two big problems with our "My titles" pages for each book:

1. The Keywords have all been cleared. I went back to put them in and then saved. All seemed like it was working again at first, but when I went back to check a few hours later, they were gone again. Now it will not take the keywords at all.

2. Next to the question "Is this book public domain", all of my NO answers have been changed to YES. Again, I went in an fixed this earlier, but now that I have just logged back in, they are all YES again.

These seem like two very major issues. Please help! I will also send emails to all of the support accounts.

Thank you,

Bella Andre

Game For Love (Bad Boys of Football 3, A Contemporary Erotic Romance)

Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

Re: Keywords have been cleared from "My titles" pages!

[ Edited ]

This is being discussed in another thread..Look at lack of Sales....It seems this has happened to a lot of us. Just go back and put them in again. I have fifteen titles. That is what I did...

Elaine
Contributor
allurebooks
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I think the point is we put back in the keywords and check the "NO" on public domain but it is not sticking.

So yes Pubit we need help to fix these problems. I can see a direct correlation to losing sales.

Besides the fact of not appreciating having our ebooks tagged as "public domain". 

Hope the info helps the great team here fix these issues!

Frequent Contributor
Jana_DeLeon
0 Kudos

Same with me, Bella. I've changed all my books back to No on public domain - check an hour later, and they're public domain again. I don't think we even have to say how completely and utterly unacceptable this is. This has GOT to be a priority fix.

Humorous romantic mysteries set deep in the Louisiana bayous.
Buy my backlist. $3.99/book
http://janadeleon.com
Author
GHalliday
0 Kudos

Ditto what everyone else said.  Hopefully someone is workign on this...? Quickly.  As this can have a huge negative effect on our sales.  :smileysad:

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Thanks for the messages about this problem.  Two of my novels were fine, but one, my newest, was listed Public Domain.  I changed it, but will keep checking.

All novels over 400 pages.  All on sale for $0.99 cents

The Necromancer  

The Living Image 

Midnight Reflections  

Frequent Contributor
TinaFolsom
0 Kudos

Same for me - no matter how often I click no on public domain, a little while later it's back to yes.

I've just emailed support. Let's see if they reply.

Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

You are all right...I have gone over several of mine...Plus my books are available in print...and I keep fixing that...and when I go back it is changed...I think the way to solve the problem is take all books off sale until they fix it!

Elaine
Frequent Contributor
TinaFolsom
0 Kudos

I've been ticking 'no' on the public domain question about every hour on my 12 titles, and each time I go back in, it's back to yes. I hope they'll be fixing this soon.

Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

I just sent them an email...told them I was taking mine off sale...and then I did! If we all do that, they might notice. But...when I checked my books...the infor there seemed to be correct...still...this is ridiculous...

Elaine