Frequent Contributor
Money_Penny
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

March 12 Sales Not Updated

I know that sometimes it takes an hour or two for the prior day's sales to be added to the monthly sales total, but I am wondering and fretting! My humble little March 12 sales did not get added after midnight and are missing from my month total. Is it just me??

Author
novelimagination
0 Kudos

Re: March 12 Sales Not Updated

I noticed mine were missing too.

The Chimney Still Stands on "eStands" everywhere! :smileyhappy:

AND...I am now available for Virtual Author Visits via Skype!
Reader
RobW40
0 Kudos

My March 12 sales are missing, too. Never added to my monthly sales figure.
Frequent Contributor
Brighteyes71
0 Kudos

I have consistently had sales since the 2nd of this month, but now the last thing I show is on the 11th.  I logged on at 1 a.m. last night (The 14th) my time, and I got an error message that read 'We are experiencing technical difficulties."  I wonder if that somehow messed up the sales, because usually I get at least one sale two days from the date I make one.  Well, I'm not showing anything for tonight either, which would technically be showing sales for the 13th.  Ugh!!!!

Frequent Contributor
Money_Penny
0 Kudos

Sigh! Last night mine didnt rollover at all. Im rather hoping some technician will run around back and give the computer a swift kick to get it rolling again!
Frequent Contributor
Money_Penny
0 Kudos

Voila!

And just like that the missing daily sales and monthly tally are fixed again. My thanks to whoever it was that kicked the counting machine and made it start working again.