Administrator
NOOKPress_Admin
0 Kudos

NOOK Press Update

In today's software update we have made the following changes:

1. Cover images: Now when you add or replace a cover image, you can choose to also automatically add the cover image to your Manuscript.

2. BN.com sign on for new users: Users who have previously created a NOOK Press account can continue to sign into their account using their NOOK Press account info. However, now new users can sign in with BN.com/PubIt! account credentials if they have them – their account information, titles, and sales history will appear automatically.

3. Look and feel: We’ve made some tweaks to improve the design of the Projects page for simpler use.

4. Under the hood: The changes that you don’t see are important too! We’re constantly improving things on the backend to make for a smooth and simple self-publishing experience for you.

Happy Summer!
The NOOK Press Team

Frequent Contributor
TomRichardson
0 Kudos

Re: NOOK Press Update

> We’re constantly improving things on the backend to make for a smooth and simple self-publishing experience for you.

Sure, uh-huh, totally believe it.
Contributor
Sarra_Cannon
0 Kudos

I wish that the experience was smooth and easy. Unfortunately, I have had nothing but disappointment with Nook Press. Customer service seems to be completely nonexistent. What are we supposed to tell fans who are waiting on latest releases? 

Check out my new YA Fantasy series: Peachville High Demons
New User
cybrrr

> What are we supposed to tell fans who are waiting on latest releases?

"Buy a Kindle."

Contributor
Sarra_Cannon
0 Kudos

LOL, Cybrrr. I did actually have two people comment on my FB page that they were switching over to Kindle because they were afraid the Nook store wouldn't be around much longer. I hope that's not true, but it's not looking good.

On a good note, my book finally processed and went live in the store early this morning. So yay! Only took about 5 days. :smileytongue:

Check out my new YA Fantasy series: Peachville High Demons
Frequent Contributor
LearningIsland
0 Kudos

And now that they have finally gotten things working again, they are setting up the gallows platform. Did you see the news? They are about to suspend Pubit! Now they are taking away the only platform that works!

DON'T YOU ADMIN PEOPLE READ THIS FORUM?  NOOK PRESS DOES NOT WORK!  IT CORRUPTS OUR FILES!

Everyone putting out a new book, in your description, start apologizing to your fans before they buy the book about the condition it is in because it won't look good.

Yes, I am MAD. Our small publishing company built a reputation on having high quality books, which Nook is now about to destroy. Our question is, do we stop publishing on B&N and keep our high quality reputation, or do we put up stuff that is corrupted?

The very sad LearningIsland small book publishing company