Contributor
HunkyManatee
0 Kudos

No New Sales Page

I had the new sales page for all of one day and then it reverted to the old list, only showing sales that occurred before the end of November.  No option to see any current sales, no drop-downs.  Nothing.  Anyone else having this problem or am I just missing something?

Frequent Contributor
MartiTalbott
0 Kudos

Re: No New Sales Page

All I am able to see are totals. How do I find the date range report?

Marti Talbott's Highlander Series I (Anna, Rachel & Charlet) 

Contributor
HunkyManatee
0 Kudos

That's what I don't have, either.  Nothing to select.  Just the totals that haven't changed since Nov.  no drop down menu to select a range of sales dates.  Anyone?

Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

I have not, as yet, seen a new sales page!

Elaine
Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I wrote Pubit asking about the sales page...and they just sent me back here! That's what they always do now...Some help they are! And I still have never seen a new sales page...It's been almost a week since I posted here on this same subject...Nothing changed....and no new sales in a good while...I had such great hopes for B & N...But they have been greatly dashed since i signed up. i do so hope they get together soon!

Elaine
Contributor
HunkyManatee
0 Kudos

Yes, me too and thanks for checking on it with B&N :smileyhappy:  I'm happy with Kindle and will work on it and whatever else and let BN do their thing for awhile.  It's not hurting my work to sit there and wait.  After all, it's a free service. If they were charging me up front for my work then it'd be a whole different story =)

Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

HunkyManatee, You're right...Guess you've heard the old saying  that "A watched pot never boils!" I have found that to be so true. And am beginning to think it especially applies here...LOL...Like you...gonna focus elsewhere for a while....Good luck!

Elaine