New User
AnnHunter
0 Kudos

Nook Press Invitation Invalid

So I was working on my manuscript in Nook Press and sent my editor a collab invite, but every time she clicks on it, it says "Invalid invitation".  She also has a nook press account.  Any idea how to fix so she can get into my manuscript?

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Press Invitation Invalid

Sorry, I've not used the collaborator feature, so I'm not going to be able to offer any help. I'm sure if anyone else has used it, and actually been able to use it, they'll pop in and try to help :smileyhappy:

Contributor
starkiller123
0 Kudos

I have to say, I am not having the same problem as you, but I am having problems with the collaborator feature. My invite emails aren't even going through! Just a question for my own benefit, did your editor have to set up a Nook Press account before she got your invite email?

I am just starting to think that the collaborator feature is MAJOR bugged.

New User
AnnHunter
0 Kudos

She already had an account when I sent the invite.  She has no problem receiving the emails, just accepting them isn't working.

New User
AnnHunter
0 Kudos

So I just sent an invite to my hubby's gmail account (he did not have a nook account), and we were able to get in just fine.  On the other hand, my editor (who does have a nook account), keep getting errors when she tries to accept.

Not sure it that's any help to you.  Probably not.

Contributor
starkiller123
0 Kudos

Not trying to make you feel stupid, but have you emailed each other using the emails you used to set up a Nook account? That was the problem with mine, I just found out. The email was blocking it (most likely as spam) but it wasn't showing up in the spam filter. Once I had emailed them back and forth a few times, I resent the invite and it works fine now! Just a thought!