Contributor
TomVonDeck
0 Kudos

Nook Press Preview: Table of Contents Items Are Named "html20", "html35", Etc

Howdy,

What could be wrong here? The book looks fine, but the table of contents only lists a few of the chapters and the rest are named "html20", etc. They are hyperlinked and go to the chapters. It's just the anchor text that is screwed up. I uploaded an epub which came from an html document which came from a text html document. I'm copying and pasting my autogenerated TOC below and maybe someone can tell me what's going on. Also, is there a better previewer maybe similar to the KDP's downloadable one?

I took out all the h's in "h tml" because the code messes with the ability to post this. It looks a lot stranger than how I pasted it because this forum has some bugs. Ouch, this is taking a while. Thanks.

• tml21
    • tml20
    • tml19
    • The Complete Table of Contents in Context
  • What is Meditation (and What the Hell is Yoga for That Matter)?
  • Is Meditation Religious?
  • Preliminaries
  • More Preliminaries for Deeper Meditation
  • Going Deeper Yet
  • Developing a Routine
  • A Word about the Imagination
  • The “7+1 Tuning Method” - Some Warm Up Exercises
  • tml9
  • tml8
  • tml6
  • tml5
  • tml4
  • tml3
  • tml2
  • tml1
Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Press Preview: Table of Contents Items Are Named "html20", "html35", Et

I'm sorry, but without looking at your file, I couldnt say what the problem is or how to fix it. Someone else might have a better idea and possibly a solution, and I hope they come in to help you :smileyhappy:

Contributor
TomVonDeck
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Press Preview: Table of Contents Items Are Named "html20", "html35", Et

[ Edited ]

Cool. Thanks. For the record, the file works just fine on Kindle. And yes, I hope they finally have a support team.

Contributor
TomVonDeck
0 Kudos

I'm wondering if it's because of the non-standard table of contents. There are tons of hyperlinked items in the toc because of the nature of the book. Anyone know about this?