New User
sdc14
0 Kudos

Not all Illustrations

I recently uploaded my book, Ripped, a Jack the Ripper Time-Travel Thriller. Everything worked ok but when I downloaded a sample, the cover image and the title image were there but none of the illustrations that leadoff each of the 60 chapters.

I need help!! Thanks.

SDC

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: Not all Illustrations

You downloaded a sample? Is it already on sale? If not, how did you preview it? Did you sideload it onto your Nook device and check there or did you use the Nook for PC? It makes a difference.

New User
sdc14
0 Kudos

Yes, it's already for sale. Ripped by Shelly Dickson Carr. I used the Nook for PC app.

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I downloaded a sample to my Color and I see what you mean about the missing Chapter headers. I'm not sure why only part of your illustrations would show up :/ That's odd. You'll have to contact your fomatter and have them take a look at the epub.

New User
sdc14
0 Kudos

The epub is fine, I've looked at it on an iPad, all the pix, all the fonts are there. This is bizarre

Frequent Contributor
jalb
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I just opened the sample in Sigil and found that for some reason when the file was uploaded, the names of the pic files each have the number 1 added to the beginning of the name. What to do about this?

Frequent Contributor
jalb
0 Kudos

Actually b-n put the pix for chpts 11-13 in the sample with chpts. 1-3. So html doesn't find the correct images. Can b-n fix this internally?