Contributor
Bluevalentine
0 Kudos

Nov payment?

I first started publishing in Nov and by the end of nov, I had about $50 in US sales.  So, I've met the $10 threshold.  So far, no payment.  And more than that, nothing in my sales info that a payment has been sent.  No payment IDs to speak of.  Ideas?  I did change my bank info in mid January, if that could be the problem?  But i would have thought there would be a payment ID at the end of Jan for my November sales.   Am I incorrect? 

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: Nov payment?

No, you are correct. I would try my hand at contacting Pubit@bn.com and seeing where that gets you. Did you happen to go over your banking info inside Pubit? Others have come in here in the past with the same problem as you and after a quick re-look over their banking info, their payment was processed. You have to type in all information. Cut and paste will not work. Why? We don't know.

Let us know how it goes . . .

Contributor
Bluevalentine
0 Kudos

I emailed them yesterday so I'll give that a few days.  I'll also reenter my payment info, just in case.  thanks :smileyhappy:

Contributor
WriterBlock
0 Kudos

Same here. Got around $59.00 coming to me for Nov. No sign of any payment. I emailed them, let's see what happens.

New User
jodyprovost
0 Kudos

I have November and December now coming up and still no payment. I would also like to know what is going on. In this day and age, money is money. I also emailed them with no response.
Contributor
WriterBlock
0 Kudos

Well I just got an email from them. They said:

"Sorry for the delay. We're working with the necessary teams to investigate your late January payment and address this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely, The PubIt! Team"

So we will see,,,,,,

Contributor
Bluevalentine
0 Kudos

I got the same thing.  At least I'm in good company :smileyhappy:

Contributor
WriterBlock
0 Kudos

Well despite getting that email that they are checking into it, I still see no payment posted in my account yet. Must be something that's going to take awhile.

Frequent Contributor
Slowreader1
0 Kudos

I got an email from B&N saying the money was in transit, toward the end of January.

Does your My Sales section confirm that you earned more than $10 in November? Over on the right, does it show a November payment?

Contributor
WriterBlock
0 Kudos

Yes I made a little over $59.00 bucks in Nov. But in the "Payments issued" on the right it shows no payments have been sent yet in my account. Like I said, they did reply they were looking into it to find out why payment has not been sent yet. But so far nothing.

Contributor
WriterBlock
0 Kudos

Just a heads up, I finally got my payment in my account this morning! How about you Bluevalentine did you get yours? It still shows no payments paid out yet where it should show in my B&N account. But I did get a direct deposit today so it was paid. :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Bluevalentine
0 Kudos

yep! Same here.  payment posted sometime in the middle of the night.  Still nothing on my sales page but I do have the money now!