Contributor
bookgirl2000
0 Kudos

Old version Showing

Last night I uploaded a new verison for one of my books. When it went live, the old version showed in the preview, so I unpublished.

When I go to the projects page, and pull up preview under manuscript, it shows the corrected version. BUT, when I download the ebook from the same page -- it shows the old version.

How can I fix this? The image shows what page I am working from..... Initally I clicked "Replace" and added the new file. Then I clicked "Edit" and made chapter heading changes, then I clicked "preview" and saw the corrected version -- but when I clicked "download" it gave me the old version. :smileysad:

barnes.JPG

Inspired Contributor
TheReluctantCritic
0 Kudos

Re: Old version Showing

In my experience it can take up to 24 hours for the manuscript to update. Sometimes 12 hours or less. It just depends on the time of day, really.

Contributor
bookgirl2000
0 Kudos

Does this include the ebook on the product page?  The thought of someone purchasing my old version bothers me, considering the changes. 

Thanks for your reply. :smileyhappy:

Inspired Contributor
TheReluctantCritic
0 Kudos

Usually the sample updates at the same time as the actual eBook content. I can usually go by that. It's unfortunate but it does take the system a while to update.