Frequent Contributor
SF50
0 Kudos

PubIt CS - Lack of responses

In the past month or month and a half I've emailed Pubit about three different issues and not received a reply to any of them. The first two are now irrelevant but the third is one I need resolved but I have no idea how to get help.

In short, I need one of the reviews on one of my titles pulled for use of the word "suck" in the title. Normally I wouldn't much care but seeing as how this title is frequently viewed by kids, and in my house we weren't allowed to say the word suck, I feel it needs to be removed. The moron who wrote it actually wrote "sukc" .. whether that was to avoid a filter or what I have no idea. I'm doing my part for B&N and wish B&N would make some necessary changes to help their customer service staff do their jobs better too (because as I hear it they're short staffed).

Suggestions?

Contributor
WhimsyReads
0 Kudos

Re: PubIt CS - Lack of responses

Call them at 1-866-597-9863. They're closed on the weekends. If you get the VM, just call back later until you get a live person. I have never gotten a call back from a VM that I've left them, so keep trying. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor
SF50
0 Kudos

Re: PubIt CS - Lack of responses

My issue was actually resolved prior to your post, but I thank you for the attempt. I tried to find a way to delete the thread when it became unnecessary but unfortunately it was not an option. If any admin would like to wipe this thread I would be completely alright with that.

Have a good day all.