Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

Re: PubIt! My Sales Update

Wanted to add that I discovered tonight that my "Yesterday's Sales" link on my reports page does work and shows that 3 of my titles sold yesterday (1/1/2011). At the same time the "number of ebooks Sold" is still showing "0", as are the previous months of Oct, Nov & Dec.

Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

Re: PubIt! My Sales Update

Yet one more addition to the thread I want to make this Monday morning (1/3/10). My released payment for October appeared in my bank account this morning. It was the amount that appeared previously for that month in my sales reports.

The sales (3 units) for the 1st of January are now showing up in my "Number of Ebooks Sold" column. The "Yesterday's Sales" is zero but could very well be that none sold on the 2nd.

So basically now the only zero'd-out items are my previous months sales. However, it occurred to me when this first happended, following the payment notification, that they were simply closing-out the year and starting fresh and that the other two months of payments for 2010 would simply follow in spite of their no longer appearing in my reports (still a possibility). What confused me in this regard however were posts by publishers, saying their previous months do still appear on their reports pages. This is not necessarily a big deal to me, as long as the other two months are not bypassed inadvertantly by accounting.

My "Payments Issued" column also still shows "No Payments Issued", even with my receiving the approximate $110.00 for Oct, 2010.

I just wanted to give detail, in case the admin is still trying to determine exactly what techical issues might be taking place. We appreciate their efforts and hopefully our concerns are not largely coming across as complaints. We know the system will take time to tweak but is also difficult to know when they want us to report or not.

Thanks Everyone.